In 2016, Spirit of Dance Awards began a new program, “Trophies for a Cause”.
Studios may choose to trade in their adjudicated trophies to help a charity of their choice. Giving back is something that we all strive to do. This is your chance to raise funds for a special cause that is important to you and your dancers. All funds that would have spent on trophies will be donated by SDA to the charity specified by your studio.
SDA will award to each studio participating in this program a FRAMED CERTIFICATE to proudly display at your studio! What a wonderful opportunity to teach your dancers about giving back to the community!
- This program applies to Adjudication trophies only; Overall trophies will be awarded to dancers.
- You may choose to donate all of your adjudicated trophies, or a portion of them.
- Please note that all charities must be established, registered, non-profit organizations. More information can be found on www.charitynavigator.org.
- All forms must be completed and received in our office NO LATER than 14 days prior to event.
- Please call the office with any questions.
THANK YOU ALL!
In just the 2 seasons, since “Trophies For A Cause” was initiated, over $12,200 has been raised with 62 studios participating, and 32+ charities receiving donations!
We are thrilled to have this opportunity to facilitate such donations on behalf of so many wonderful participants.
Thank you again… now let’s blow it away in 2018!